Burley Water Damage Restoration and Emergency Flood Cleanup
Call 208.735.9111 for immediate response
- 24/7 live calls and emergency response to Burley water damage
- Full, courteous service from first response to reconstruction and full water damage restoration
- We assist you with your insurance claim throughout the claims process
1) Rapid and locally dispatched response. No national call center sending out “the next one on the list”
2) Quick, competent, appropriate and complete action to mitigate the damage.
3) Cooperation with your insurer….at your direction.
4) Fully documented and transparent billing for any work completed using industry best practices.
Flood and water damage doesn’t just happen when it’s convenient. Our professional staff is on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.
Whether the problem is water damage in Burely, Idaho requiring extraction and appropriate drying services, a Hailey flooded basement, flooded crawlspace and after hours emergency service in Burley, we are there when you need us.
We have trained technicians employing the best industry practices and utilizing proper equipment to address the visible and hidden areas of damage from a Burley water damage loss event.
The value of using a locally dispatched company to address water damage in Boise has become more important to consumers as the proliferation of national call centers has increased in the water damage restoration industry. These national water damage response call centers are typically one of three varieties.
The first are companies that advertise nationally (often claiming to be a “local” Burley company), operate a call center and then bundle and sell “leads” to local restoration companies around the country.
The second are insurance company water damage call centers that have typically negotiated the lowest price for service among competing national organizations.
The third are called TPA’s or Third Party administrators who establish networks of approved flood damage companies in Burley and act as a a surrogate for the insurer in assigning and administering the water damage claims process.
While there is nothing inherently wrong with any of these approaches, many consumers feel that a contracting local water damage restoration company directly gives them the best opportunity to have some control over the work completed and the insurance claim process.